Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Quick Jot

Had a shadow of a rest today. I had originally intended to sleep late, upto 9:00 (which is for me the equivalent of a normal person waking up at 1:00... I'm a morning person, so what, bite me.) But Anna texted me last night about this dubbing thing, which I groaned at initially. God when was the dubbing going to finish. This wasn't like the Everyman incident for sure, that time we had catastrophe as the entire dub was lost. This time we're a bit luckier as only a few bits were lost, but these are bits that just KEEP on getting lost. But what could I do, refuse to go? Of course I had to, so I woke at my usual time (7:00) instead. Hey, look at the birght side, I told myself, at least this wasn't like the 30+ times we had to dub for Chicago. For a few lines, we sure spent quite some time goign over it, hours at least. I then went to Dasma for the ball game, didn't do much, cept for the shots taken I'm going to use for the team site. By the time I got home, I was determined to get some rest to last me at least a week. Thank God for movies eh? Watched The Illusionist. It was great, I understand how it was nominated now for Best Cinematography. The acting was great, I always loved Edward Norton... but I feel Paul Giammati was brilliant, but true there was really no Oscar-worthy stuff, but it was devetn nonetheless. The ending was a bit predictable for my taste but oh well. After that was All the King's MEn. I had my a prehension, for a cast like that not o get into the Oscars, it might not be so good. But I was surprised, Sean Penn was brilliant as always and the movie was actually riveting, good enough to keep MY attention at least. Oh well until next time then :D

No comments:

Post a Comment