Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Summer Woes

f othAlright Summer has long begun. I'm pretty sorry I wasn't able to write about lots other major events that happened before. I didn't get to write about Valentine's, Prom, Passion Play and everything else. Those were all pretty big events. So big in fact, that I couldn't possibly write about them now. Anyway, Summer has begun. I found out recently I passed Hwa Wen, thank you Lord! I've been trying to complete the script for my 7 issue comic book miniseries but it is taking a lot longer than I expected. I had initially planned to have all 7 issues done by the end of the vacation, I now doubt that would ever happen. Me still being busy doesn't help at all. Take this week for example. I had to focus this week doing the Chimes pages, that was of course until I was bombarded by Anna on the Judenites Layout. I was pretty much haggard and spent after she was done with me -_- though I must say this wasn't the first time haha. Also, the graduation practices are all so boring and useless, the only highlights are the fact that I actually get to talk with some friends, which brings me to my biggest problem this summer. I am so friggin lonely at home... hahaha. Is this any indication of what my life in college would be like, if so I am SUCH a loser. Seriously, I never get any calls, text messages or even ym messages (with the slight exception recently of Anna but that's about Judenites). And I honestly believe that if I don't ever go back to practices I will never ever receiver another message again. I never realize just how easily I could be forgotten, just how shallow my mark goes. It's all really sad, I guess I can't do much about it. Probably my fault anyway. I jus thope the Summer will turn out better than my already below-than-average expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment