Thursday, April 30, 2009

Escape from Cuba

Alright I wasn't exactly in Cuba, but I was playing Godfather 2, the game I'm mostly playing now. So I thought of something new to put up on my blog, my games! Yeah, screencaps of my playing. Here we revolve around the character I made (he looks cool, no?) as I try to bust a bank in the middle of Cuba, Castro be dammed!




Blowing up the bank. Told him to wait.

GAH COPS!



C'MON HIT ME! HAHHAHAHAHAAH!!!!


I'm sticking this stick up your a- wait that came out wrong.

I SAID NO SUGAR WITH MY COFFEEE!!!!


Almost hooome. Oooh fireworks!

You got something on your face riiight here...


Al Pacino would be proud.


Must.. escape... cops... must... take... money... oooh ice cream!

I want some rocky road with sprinkles on t- ah f*$#% it!


So, how's your strawberry? Personally I'm partial to vanila.


YOU. DROPPED. MY. ICE. CREAM.


Oooh what does this button d- BOOOM!


Home is just across the street!

Standard cool pose at end of impossible blood-soaked killing spree


















No comments:

Post a Comment