Saturday, December 6, 2008

CS4! YAH!!!! and some sick sick cartoon...

Hello Everyone! Been playing around with CS4 recently and I have got to say it is absolutely awesome. The Content Self Awareness feature is magnificent. I cannot, for the world of me understand how they manage to do that. Then again I cannot for the world of me understand how worms procreate, so nature and me are even.

Here are some videos detailing some of the cool new features of Adobe Photoshop CS4. Even the new interface is jaw-dropping. It's clean, smooth and very organized.





Anyway, I have to go to a party later on, might drop by Promenade's Fully Booked to get The Beetle and the Bard. Slow day for news. Will update on some stuff soon.

BTW Jean showed me this cartoon. It's wicked sick, my eyes bled out and did the cha-cha on my tablet. true story. In fact it's so sick, I feel guilty having seen it. Still, it's hilarious so bring your kids, they don't wanna miss this!

No comments:

Post a Comment