Sunday, December 14, 2008

Some Blah

Alright, haven't watched any new films yet so my movie round-up will be a bit late this time around. On my side, I've just finished exams, and I am hell worried about ARCHORG. Can't keep my mind off it. On the plus side it has a way higher chance of passing than my Calculus debacle a term ago. the bad side? If I fail this I am totally delayed. As in totally. So yah, I'm scared. Still I think I did well in the finals so cross your fingers.

Anyway, in other news, there came out a story that a 9-year old kid named Alec Greven wrote a book titled "How to Talk to Girls" where he gives out tips on how to, that's right, properly woo a girl. Damn, the kid's a genius, I'd have thought that after centuries worth of evolution, guys have yet to discover the mystery that is women. Gosh this kid showed, me. Where was he three years ago?!



But still, pretty cool stuff for the kid, I must presume he's gonna be one for the ladies, for which I can only appeal to his better nature and please take me as his disciple @_@.

Also, on to movie news, this poster was just realeased. And judging from the trailer that came out some time ago, this has got to be one of the dumbest ideas for a film ever. How in the world did they actually think that a movie version of this anime would actually work!? And the least they could do was get a decent looking cast. Emma Rossum is always a swettie, but judging from thes posters.... WTF!? @_@ (thats short for What the Fettucinni by the way. This is a clean site).





Finally it was announced earlier this week that Hugh Jackman will be hosting the Oscars this year. Pretty cool actually. Did you know that he once hosted the Tony Award and actually won one? Yah me neither. This might be an interesting year for the Oscars. That's All for now.

P.S. At 40 years old and with a body like that, all he needs is take his shirt off during the ceremony and they're golden. In fact, team him up with 9-year old Alec Greven and we males could finally dominated the female half of the population! Bwahahahah..... probably...

No comments:

Post a Comment